This is an analysis of the poem That Exquisiteness Becomes Missed that begins with:
Even in the midst of shifts,
One providing a true substance known......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abaXa Xabcc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,5,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 1000101 101001101 0101000 10010011101 0100110100101 101111 00111010011101 111000001101 00101001010 10111010
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 198
- Average number of words per stanza: 34
- Amount of lines: 10
- Average number of symbols per line: 39 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of That Exquisiteness Becomes Missed;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Secret Meetings
- Analysis of Now You'Re Wishing For A Man You Never Had
- Analysis of When It's Summertime