This is an analysis of the poem Terrorist Poetry that begins with:
Too much truth,
And excludes delusion....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXabbcbcacdbdX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 16,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111 101010 010100 11101 011010101100 0101 1101001 11100100 10001 100100 10010111 0100100 101001010 101101 11011 11011011
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 428
- Average number of words per stanza: 64
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 26 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Terrorist Poetry;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.