This is an analysis of the poem Tell All Stress To Beat It that begins with:
Do not release from you the need,
To uncover opportunity....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABCDE FFFG FFFh ABCDE FXFi g FXFi GI FGI FGi FXGh
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,4,4,5,4,1,4,2,3,3,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11010101 001010100 1100111 1111101 01001010111 111111 111111 111111 1111010 111111 111111 111111 111101011 11010101 001010100 1100111 1111101 01001010111 111111 1111011 111111 111101101 11010 111111 1011110 111111 1111111 1111010 111101101 111111 1111010 111101101 01110 1111010 11101101 01110 1 1111010 11101011
- Amount of stanzas: 11
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 117
- Average number of words per stanza: 22
- Amount of lines: 39
- Average number of symbols per line: 32 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; dreams, real, you, to, tell, stress, that are repeated.
The author used the same words keep, it's at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
The poet repeated the same word alone at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Tell All Stress To Beat It;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Being Aware And Conscious Of It
- Analysis of Why Do Folks Just Make Up Stuff?
- Analysis of Release Them From Their Mental Cages