This is an analysis of the poem Take Your Logic that begins with:
Leave me alone.
And with you take your logic....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABXcdefXc ABXXeefdX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 9,9,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101 1011110 1101100101 111100100011 11110111 1100101 11101010 111101010100 1011000100011 1101 1011110 01011011010 101110101 1010101110 00101111001 101111110 01011110110101 1111001
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 323
- Average number of words per stanza: 68
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 35 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; it, to are repeated.
The author used the same word leave at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Take Your Logic;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.