This is an analysis of the poem Success That Is Achieved that begins with:
The best success that is achieved,
Is the kind one feels within......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABaa ccadd ABaXbX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,5,6,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: rondeau
- Metre: 01011001 0011101 10101 1001001 01001 101001001001 0110110001 1111 01010010001 01011001 0011101 101011001001 100010001101 1111010001011 10001001110
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 175
- Average number of words per stanza: 32
- Amount of lines: 15
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Success That Is Achieved;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of To Get One's Point Across
- Analysis of More Than A Forgiveness Wished
- Analysis of Unexpected Is The Satisfaction That Comes