This is an analysis of the poem Solid. Strategic And Methodical that begins with:
Strategic and methodical....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abbcdadeXXfbXaea ghghaXijjfXkjXXXgcih XkXXa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 16,20,5,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10 01010100 1010010 111100 1101000 0101001 11100100 11001 1011000 010101 01001 1010 1110 000101 110010010 1100001 1100101 11 11001 010011 1101 11001000 1011010 1011011 10010011 010101 11011 101010111 01 0110101 001010 01000100 1001 10110 101010 1001 1110 010101 1110 110100 0100101
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 333
- Average number of words per stanza: 53
- Amount of lines: 41
- Average number of symbols per line: 23 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to, more are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Solid. Strategic And Methodical;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of The Last Of Lost Beliefs
- Analysis of To Not Know (It Shows)
- Analysis of Under A Truck Or Bus (Alternate Facts)