This is an analysis of the poem Socially Left Unchallenged that begins with:
It's hard to be direct,
When the intention of it...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aABcXX aABcbXXb Xdbd XbX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,8,4,3,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 010001 1001000 01010 111111011010 11010010 01011010 11001 1001000 01010 1100100 01101001 111 0101000010 1010001001010 1101 01111 1000111 00110110101 101010011000 0100101 11001111
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 160
- Average number of words per stanza: 27
- Amount of lines: 21
- Average number of symbols per line: 30 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Socially Left Unchallenged;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.