This is an analysis of the poem Send The Others Away that begins with:
There is a representation of emptiness.
A vacuum of thought....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abXbXXXaX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 9,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 100100100100 01001 1011011010 1010100 1111010100 11010010010 101001 1111101100 01101010
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 292
- Average number of words per stanza: 50
- Amount of lines: 9
- Average number of symbols per line: 32 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Send The Others Away;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Left To Rage
- Analysis of We Still Have To Clean This Mess Up
- Analysis of They Are All My Children