This is an analysis of the poem Say To Me From Your Heart What Is Meant that begins with:
Say to me from your heart what is meant.
And please leave out mythology, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABCD Xcce ABCD eXXX cXdbXABCDa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,10,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101011101 11110100 010001101 11100101010 110100110 0010010100 11101001010 0100101010101 101011101 11110100 010001101 11100101010 101000010 110011111 10001010010100 11100111001 11101010 0011000 010010010110 01010100010100 101011101 11110100 010001101 11100101010 11101100101
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 165
- Average number of words per stanza: 28
- Amount of lines: 25
- Average number of symbols per line: 39 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Say To Me From Your Heart What Is Meant;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of The Ones Read
- Analysis of Participating In The Midst
- Analysis of Until It Becomes Recognized