This is an analysis of the poem Responses Others Suggest that begins with:
If I have given a response,
To not be accepted......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXaXbbX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 7,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 01110001 010010 11101 0101010 1001 0011110001 1101011101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 203
- Average number of words per stanza: 35
- Amount of lines: 7
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Responses Others Suggest;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Those Who Give Of Their Time
- Analysis of We Are Not Of The 'But-If' Kind
- Analysis of A Perfection To Achieve