This is an analysis of the poem Report that begins with:
What is report?
Report is established, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aabaXccbadeead XX a X XX X XXb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 14,2,1,1,2,1,3,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1001 010010 1010 01000101 010101 01110111 11001 01110101 11001 11010101 01101010 01010010 11001 011110101 11101 010110010 11001101 1011 1 1111001 1011 11 010101010 11001
- Amount of stanzas: 7
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 85
- Average number of words per stanza: 15
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 24 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The speaker asks many questions. Perhaps, he or she is in confusion.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Report;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.