This is an analysis of the poem Reality Tv that begins with:
What has all of life been reduced to?
A hyping of a joke promoted, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: Xab Xac bbXb XXc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,3,4,3,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111010010 010001010 00101000 100100011 10010100 101001010 0110001010100 010111010 01001100 0110101010100 1001001100 10101 01001110
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 101
- Average number of words per stanza: 19
- Amount of lines: 13
- Average number of symbols per line: 30 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; of is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Reality Tv;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Moments Of Truth
- Analysis of With A Yesterday That Has Moved On
- Analysis of What Is Sought