This is an analysis of the poem Questions Repeatedly Asked that begins with:
What has made listening to comprehend,
A major undertaking very few do with intent....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abcaba dabbbX ecedbbXaa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,9,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: limerick
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 1111000101 01010101011001 100010001010 1001010001 1101010 001010100101 101011001101 111011001 11000101110101 01001001 11101001111001 1110001001010001 1111001001011 11011111001 111001 01010111 11000100001001 1101110100001101 11110100100101 101111000110101
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 235
- Average number of words per stanza: 42
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 46 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to, be are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Questions Repeatedly Asked;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.