This is an analysis of the poem Plagiaristic Dream that begins with:
If I did not respect the craft itself,
My approach would be less fresh....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: AB CDdefg ABgegf XX f h hABXCD
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,6,6,2,1,1,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0101010101 1011011 111101 011010 11110 1010101 111001 1011010100 0101010101 1011011 1010100 10010001 01001110 011101 100001 0110100011 11110100110 1010 01 0101010101 1011011 111101 011010
- Amount of stanzas: 8
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 82
- Average number of words per stanza: 15
- Amount of lines: 23
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Plagiaristic Dream;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.