This is an analysis of the poem Patience Is The Key To One's Treasure that begins with:
A point once made,
Is useless to be repeated....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aabXXcXc aXXdc cbdaXbccX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,5,9,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0111 01000010 010111111 000100100 11101010 10010111010 00100 11101010 111010101 101111111 111110101 0111100 10111011001 001010 11010 0011010 0101010 1 111101 00010001101 010000010001010 100010110
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 230
- Average number of words per stanza: 41
- Amount of lines: 22
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Patience Is The Key To One's Treasure;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Our Stubborn Definitions Kept
- Analysis of Too Busy
- Analysis of With A Wish To Dismiss Your Pain