This is an analysis of the poem Ones Of Unmistakable Faith And Truth that begins with:
Reality is closing in on them.
And they are doing their best, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abX XaXX ccc XXbX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,4,3,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: sonnet with trochaic tetrameter or irregular meter
- Metre: 0100010010 1111011 0011100 10010000 110101 1001011010 0011010100 111010101 101100 101010101101 101010100111 011010101000 1101010101 01010011100101
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 134
- Average number of words per stanza: 21
- Amount of lines: 14
- Average number of symbols per line: 38 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ones Of Unmistakable Faith And Truth;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.