This is an analysis of the poem Of A Life One Lives that begins with:
One with kept purpose,
And focused with determination......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABCDEBfGbb bafXhdfXiXiiagaXABCDEBafGbagfh
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 10,30,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10110 110001010 101010100 0101001 0101001010 0011101010 1111100101 0100100 1000101 1101001001 10100100100001 01010001001 110100111 010011011 1010110010 01101001001 101001010 110011001 00110101 10100010100000 1100110101 001011001 001000101 101001001 1101010111 10110 110001010 101010100 0101001 0101001010 0011101010 010100001001 1110100101 0100100 100010101001 010101001001 10010001 0101000 0010
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 456
- Average number of words per stanza: 75
- Amount of lines: 39
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
The literary device anadiplosis is detected in two or more neighboring lines. The word/phrase obstacles connects the lines.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Of A Life One Lives;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.