This is an analysis of the poem Not Here For Ego Boosters that begins with:
Many are talented.
Few pursue craftsmen status....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abXXaabXXcXca
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 13,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101100 1011010 101010111 10010100100 110111010 11011101 110 1101 111101010 01010 1010111001 111 1101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 348
- Average number of words per stanza: 58
- Amount of lines: 13
- Average number of symbols per line: 26 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Not Here For Ego Boosters;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of On A Scale No One Can Fathom
- Analysis of 'These Are New Days, Children! '
- Analysis of No Matter What You Think Of Me