This is an analysis of the poem Nonsense Makers that begins with:
After all has been said and done,
To have been created to implicate......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abccdbcddecbccaXdbbc XX ebXXXXe XX bdee dX dXbeddb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 20,2,7,2,4,2,7,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10110111 0100100101 10101010 101010101000100 0010010001010 011100000 1010101100 1000101 101010 10100010 010011100 011011 1100100 1101001 01010001 0110111101 1001011110 11011101 110101 110101001100 1111100 001101010100 10 10101001001101 1010011 01010001010 01001110 01001101 100010101010 1 111100011 0010000101 11101 11001 011011 11 11101010001 110110110 010000100110 110010 1101010 001010010110110 11111010 0101001011
- Amount of stanzas: 7
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 210
- Average number of words per stanza: 35
- Amount of lines: 44
- Average number of symbols per line: 33 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to, it are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Nonsense Makers;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.