This is an analysis of the poem No One Left To Victimize that begins with:
Feed them trash.
And they will love it....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXbXbXXcbXca
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 13,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101 11010 1010010 11001 01110011 1001 11010010 00011111 101110100 1111011 01111 01001 0101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 362
- Average number of words per stanza: 65
- Amount of lines: 13
- Average number of symbols per line: 27 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of No One Left To Victimize;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.