This is an analysis of the poem Neither One Will Disappoint that begins with:
People Are beginning to see,
After awakening from a prolong......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXbccdedfggee XX fcff fX ehebi agXfigX ah feX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 13,2,4,2,5,7,2,3,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 10101001 1001000001 11010101010 0101011101 11111001 0100 0110101101 10100101010100 101000100100001 10110101 010110010 1101001 1010001 1111111001 110101101000 1101011 11110101101 010101100 01010101011010 111011 11110111 01001101 10110110010010 1110111101 101010111010 10110100101 101111 10101000101010 010100101100 0101100101010 11001 01111010 111111 1111 11010110110010 11111 101101010 0100
- Amount of stanzas: 8
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 169
- Average number of words per stanza: 29
- Amount of lines: 38
- Average number of symbols per line: 35 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to, you, i are repeated.
The literary device anadiplosis is detected in two or more neighboring lines. The word/phrase negativity connects the lines.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Neither One Will Disappoint;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.