This is an analysis of the poem My Life's Best Pupil that begins with:
One of integrity
Shows he is accountable...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaaXXbcXbcXca XXXb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 13,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 100100 1100100 10100100 1100 111101 10001101 111011010 101111010 0001 01000100101 11110 1111 1110101 0101 1010 1110 10
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 209
- Average number of words per stanza: 36
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 22 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of My Life's Best Pupil;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.