This is an analysis of the poem Multiple Souls that begins with:
Avatars we all are.
With multiple souls, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaAbcacabb aAacdbdccb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 10,10,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: limerick
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101111 01001 0100010 10010011 11001 011010 110101 111000101 101100001 01001101011 1011111001 0100010 100110 11011001 01010101001 11010110 0101 10100101001 11010001 010100101
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 306
- Average number of words per stanza: 47
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 30 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
The author used the same word avatars at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Multiple Souls;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.