This is an analysis of the poem More Than Just Exposure that begins with:
More than just exposure.
My needs are to connect....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABCB dbddXb ABCBbbdd dXXb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,6,8,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111010 111001 101100101 1100100101 101110 01100101 10011 11001 0010100 00101 111010 111001 101100101 1100100101 1001100110 11001111 001111 11001000011 10100010 0101100 101101 101101
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 157
- Average number of words per stanza: 27
- Amount of lines: 22
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of More Than Just Exposure;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.