This is an analysis of the poem Misery Is All They See Ii that begins with:
There it is.
I have to have it! ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXaXbbXXXbX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 11,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 100 11010 0111100 111100111 1011111 11101 1011100 11010001 1110110 11111 11100
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 278
- Average number of words per stanza: 60
- Amount of lines: 11
- Average number of symbols per line: 24 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; it, i are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Misery Is All They See Ii;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.