This is an analysis of the poem Maturity Never Happens that begins with:
Some people are ecstatic.
To remain emphatically......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abcdeeaff XXgdbgec
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 9,8,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: shakespearean sonnet
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101010 00101000 10110 11001 1010 1101 1010111 111101 11101101 1110101 1010101 1011010 10100110 101010 0100010 110 001001010
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 214
- Average number of words per stanza: 37
- Amount of lines: 17
- Average number of symbols per line: 24 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Maturity Never Happens;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Valuable Treasures
- Analysis of Huge And Hefty Pockets
- Analysis of They Are The Ones That Others Envy