This is an analysis of the poem Loyal In Commitment And Devoted In Deed that begins with:
A damage done that has become effective,
May give some a reason to take credit....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXXXbcXbaaXcac
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 15,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: rondeau
- Metre: 01011101010 1110100110 1001011000 010001001010 1010010 100010101 1 001010111 1100010001 0100010011000100 1110101001010 0100100010 1001010 101001111100010 101001
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 555
- Average number of words per stanza: 90
- Amount of lines: 15
- Average number of symbols per line: 36 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Loyal In Commitment And Devoted In Deed;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Spineless
- Analysis of When One Accepts Their Own Aging Process
- Analysis of Flushed And Eliminated