This is an analysis of the poem Load Warriors that begins with:
I don't want anymore of 'this' or 'that'.
I want the facts to help me lightened my back....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XABCB DE XABCB dBEBDBDbDBf XaDEGHGDGIGFXGHGDGIGF
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,2,5,11,21,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1111010111 11010111011 11111110111 101010100 1101 1101101101 11010111011 1111010111 11010111011 11111110111 101010100 1101 11011011001 01111100011101 11010111011 01111100011101 0101100 10001 0101100 011011 0101100 10001 010111 01101010111 1111011111 1101101101 11010111011 01011001 101 01011001 1010 01011001 101 01011001 101 01011001 101 01011001 1010 01011001 101 01011001 101
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 229
- Average number of words per stanza: 43
- Amount of lines: 43
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; i, want, to, my are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word i is repeated.
The author used the same word i at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
The poet repeated the same word beliefs at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Load Warriors;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.