This is an analysis of the poem Living Within And Behind Walls that begins with:
Consented to give it or not it to get,
Folks who have obtained......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abXaXcXXXXaXa cXbccXbXc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 13,9,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 01001011001 11101 110100 11001101000101 11101100101 10101000101010 111111101011 11110010100 00101000101100 1010111111 1 0110100010 1010011011001 1010011011 0011110110110 11010101010001 11011010101 100100100100011 101 1010110100101 010 110100011101
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 452
- Average number of words per stanza: 71
- Amount of lines: 22
- Average number of symbols per line: 40 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to, and are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Living Within And Behind Walls;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of With It Expected Volunteered
- Analysis of Invitation Only
- Analysis of The Task Has Been Ordained