This is an analysis of the poem Let Them Groan In A Free Moan Zone that begins with:
Let them groan in a free moan zone to do it!
Disputing this with resistance......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abc ddXe fAaf Xcgbgae faAdXcXff
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,4,4,7,9,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: ballad stanza
- Metre: 10100111010 01000010 0101011111 1101010 1110010101010 110101110 11010111 10100111 011 1100 0010101 100101011 01011101111 1010101010 10101111010 001011101010 01110101 1110010110010 11001 00111010 011 01010101010 010000111100 11101101 1001 011111
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 156
- Average number of words per stanza: 28
- Amount of lines: 26
- Average number of symbols per line: 35 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; their, own are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Let Them Groan In A Free Moan Zone;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.