This is an analysis of the poem Kept Important that begins with:
Lives to live eventually reflect,
That which has been kept important....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: AAA bcdXd AAA aebefXf AAAXaadaea Xdaa AAXedca
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,5,3,7,10,4,7,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: enclosed rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1010100001 11101010 0100101 110001001 0100101101 01000110111 101010 1101110101 1010100001 11101010 0100101 101011100101 10100011 1100111 01011010011 10101011001 110110010 111111001 1010100001 11101010 0100101 1 01 11 11111101 010001010101 100101011011 1101000101 10101111101 01110011010 1110110 11001011001 1010100001 11101010 11110101 101110000100 100010101 1111011 101001110001
- Amount of stanzas: 7
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 195
- Average number of words per stanza: 34
- Amount of lines: 39
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Kept Important;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.