This is an analysis of the poem Just A Few Of Those Experiences that begins with:
There is nothing like maintaining one's beliefs.
With a faith sustained, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abbbX aXaXX XcddbXaaacb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,5,11,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10101010101 00101 01110101 1101001 110101111010 1110100 10001011000 101001101 010101 11010011 111110001 1011011 110001010 001010001010 00101101001 100 10 101000100 111010101000 110100011001
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 170
- Average number of words per stanza: 28
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 33 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Just A Few Of Those Experiences;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Never Happy To Be Themselves
- Analysis of Take All The Time You Need
- Analysis of Sincerity Of A Chemistry