This is an analysis of the poem It Is All About One's Lifestyle that begins with:
More people can be happier,
When they decide and choose to be....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXaXX baCbAADAXbCAADA
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,15,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11010100 11011100 1010101 110111 110101010 11111001 100101111 101000100 1011111 110101001 0101000101 0011010101 01001 10010001111 00101111 1011111 0101000101 0011010101 01001 10010001111
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 232
- Average number of words per stanza: 43
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to, of are repeated.
The poet repeated the same word dreams at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of It Is All About One's Lifestyle;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.