This is an analysis of the poem Interpretations Of An Embittered Poet that begins with:
Is there any other place in the world,
Where the homeless and hungry......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXbccb XbXXXdd cX cX bbXXd Xcba
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,7,2,2,5,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0110101001 1010110 10011010101 1010110 1010010 00111010 1001010 1101 01100 0110011011001 011110111101 1 1101001 101001011001 100111000 10001001 111010100 11 1110001 001110000010101 111 101 11101111 111010100100 110 11110010111
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 131
- Average number of words per stanza: 22
- Amount of lines: 26
- Average number of symbols per line: 30 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Interpretations Of An Embittered Poet;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.