This is an analysis of the poem Integrity Lost that begins with:
Anyone who believes,
A doing of anything secretly......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abXXcaadcbabcadX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 16,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: limerick
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 100101 0100101100 0011001 111101 0111010001 100010101 101010011 10011000011 010011010100 00111110100 11010101001001 10100101000100 011110001001 110101111101 110101 101001111001000110
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 646
- Average number of words per stanza: 110
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 39 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to, of are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Integrity Lost;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.