This is an analysis of the poem Inexcusable that begins with:
When someone has lost credibility,
At the high price paid......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: Xaba ccca dcXd eXfX ggfdcX ebcX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,6,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1111110100 10111 1000101 0010011 0011000111101 01111 0110101 11010101 1101101011 010011110 011110 10001111 0011 10101010 110011 1110100110101 1101 10111101 111101011010 1010111 11101 1100100 1111011111001 111111010 1101011101 111010011
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 148
- Average number of words per stanza: 26
- Amount of lines: 26
- Average number of symbols per line: 33 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Inexcusable;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.