This is an analysis of the poem Incredulous To Accept that begins with:
It seems incredulous to accept,
There are those upset......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aabaacdacbadaXa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 15,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: limerick
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: rondeau
- Metre: 010100001 11101 0111000101 110101 100100110 10100101100 11001010 11101010010001 01011101 0100100010010 10111101 111111010010 1111 111010110 010101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 527
- Average number of words per stanza: 94
- Amount of lines: 15
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Incredulous To Accept;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Remembered In Retrospect
- Analysis of Do Women Do This Better Than Men
- Analysis of Once When You Leave It