This is an analysis of the poem If Truth Within Them Does Not Reside that begins with:
People who believe they can erase,
What they have come to face on a daily basis......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aabccbdXdb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 10,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101011101 111101101010 110101011011100 101101011101 001110111001 1110100001001 11111110101 10100100101001 011001101010 110110011011
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 507
- Average number of words per stanza: 93
- Amount of lines: 10
- Average number of symbols per line: 50 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 9
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of If Truth Within Them Does Not Reside;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Being Freed To Live Independently
- Analysis of Why Do You Let Your Loving Baby Cry?
- Analysis of Coverups, Excuses Made And Deceit