This is an analysis of the poem If That's The Path You Are Waiting To Have Cleared that begins with:
Why have you chosen to climb over those boulders?
And walk your way through the forest, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abc deefcf eX Xfd ag XcgdbcfhXb hbbXi bbX XX biiXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,6,2,3,2,10,5,3,2,5,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111100110110 11111010 01010001011101 110111 11000100 110011101 01101111111 01100110 11101001100111 111101 10111 10101101 11010101001001 111 111010100 11110011010 1 111010 100 111011 111110 01011110011 01011 11011 110110 11011 11 1101001 101111 0111 111 101011100 01110 111101001111 1000111001 0111010 111 11100011 1011 110101 111111
- Amount of stanzas: 10
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 120
- Average number of words per stanza: 23
- Amount of lines: 41
- Average number of symbols per line: 29 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines it is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of If That's The Path You Are Waiting To Have Cleared;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.