This is an analysis of the poem I Feel Fantastic that begins with:
I feel fantastic!
How long will that last? ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abccbdabb efgh bgXiie aiXhXX iXidibfgf XiXbh Xegi
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 9,4,6,6,9,5,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11010 11011 01 1 111 11111 01011 11011 11101 1111 10000100 1010001 10100 10111 100110111 1101 011010101 11111 001110 1111010 110 11010101 011010101 00110100 010101010 1101111 1111110100 101 11111 01011 010101 1010 111011 000010 0101010101 01101 11101 010101101 1010 111010 101000 0111 1010
- Amount of stanzas: 7
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 145
- Average number of words per stanza: 26
- Amount of lines: 43
- Average number of symbols per line: 23 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of I Feel Fantastic;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.