This is an analysis of the poem I Am In Total Agreement With Your Assessment that begins with:
I am in total agreement with your assessment.
It is difficult to live with limited funds....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: A bb A ccd A bXbb A becXcd AXfffXcAce
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,2,1,3,1,4,1,6,10,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101001001010 001000101001 10001110110100 1101001001010 001000101011001 11111001 1011000101010 1101001001010 1101110010110 110011011 1101010101 1100101001001111 1101001001010 1011111011011 1100110100 1001110111 10111011110 1010111010 100101100100 1101001001010 11101 111101010100111 1010011101001 11100101110001 111 1101001001010 00110 1001100011010
- Amount of stanzas: 10
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 123
- Average number of words per stanza: 22
- Amount of lines: 28
- Average number of symbols per line: 43 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; with, to are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of I Am In Total Agreement With Your Assessment;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.