This is an analysis of the poem How To... that begins with:
Demonstrate love! ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABcAADcAEFG AXcAc AdXe fddc Xbe ABcAADcAEFG AEFGXAADFG
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 11,5,4,4,3,11,10,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10 1011 1 10 11 1010 1 10 101010 0111010 0101011 10 0101010 1 10 01101 10 100101 110101 0010001 1010100 01 11 01 11 11011101001 1010100 10 1011 1 10 11 1010 1 10 101010 0111010 0101011 10 101010 0111010 0101011 10 11 1010 0111010 0101011
- Amount of stanzas: 8
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 103
- Average number of words per stanza: 18
- Amount of lines: 47
- Average number of symbols per line: 17 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 3
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of How To...;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.