This is an analysis of the poem Frantic that begins with:
Some believe redundancy,
Makes a point that sticks....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abXXX bcXde XdeXXbac
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,5,8,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: enclosed rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1010100 10111 110110101000 110101010 01000 1001010101 100101 1001010010001 1101010 101111 11010101010001 101101 1110101 111001101 001000101 110101011 100 1101
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 192
- Average number of words per stanza: 32
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Frantic;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.