This is an analysis of the poem For The Sake Of Being Clever that begins with:
Here to energize and motivate.
Not to attempt to make a quick escape....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXX aabaXa Xcacb XXXc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,6,5,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101011101 1001010101 10101010 110110010011 01100 1100100011101 10101011 1001 01111 11101 101001 11110101 111010 111100010101 010110110 1000111101 00110101010010 1010101101011010
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 155
- Average number of words per stanza: 28
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of For The Sake Of Being Clever;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.