This is an analysis of the poem Fluffing Up Of Plastic Feathers that begins with:
Where I come from,
People are berated......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXbXcX cdcXXdc X abdXc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 7,7,1,5,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1110 101010 1101001 1101000101 0110100100 100101010 001001100100 1011001110 0111 1101001 1111001 0101001111 110010001011 01010101010 111101100011 10111001 01 1011101101 010101111 10101010
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 165
- Average number of words per stanza: 29
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 32 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Fluffing Up Of Plastic Feathers;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Becoming Undone
- Analysis of Mustard 'And' Pudding?
- Analysis of Before The Casting Of My Shadow Stops