This is an analysis of the poem Facts With Truth Told that begins with:
Anyone making attempts,
To get advice from someone......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abcabdaXefecafXcd
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 17,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: shakespearean sonnet
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1001001 0101011 1110100 010001 001100010 1011 00100100 001010010 01101000101 110100001001 1001101011 101001 101001001 11011 1101110010 010001001001 10111
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 574
- Average number of words per stanza: 97
- Amount of lines: 17
- Average number of symbols per line: 33 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Facts With Truth Told;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Critique 'This' If It's Wished
- Analysis of At This Stage Of My Life
- Analysis of Often Done By Those Who Do Nothing