This is an analysis of the poem Exposed To Experience Life that begins with:
I see what I know,
From being exposed to experience life! ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABcde XFAB ghcde edeeaX hcfcij ABedXeFji XgXjde
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,4,5,6,6,9,6,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 11111 01001001001 10010100 110110011 0110010010 11101100111 110110001100 11111 01001001001 111110 0101111101 0101100100100 1000111101 11111010100 1111011110100 11001110101 11101101 11111100101 011111101001 1010010101110 110001010101 1110111101100 1101110101000 1001000 110010001100 11011010111001 11111 01001001001 1001010001010101 1110110011 0110010010011 11101100111011 110110001100 11111101001 01 101 1111110110010 11101010110000 101101011 11111010 01110100101100
- Amount of stanzas: 7
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 234
- Average number of words per stanza: 44
- Amount of lines: 41
- Average number of symbols per line: 39 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; i, to, and, no are repeated.
The author used the same word and at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Exposed To Experience Life;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Cheaper And More Reasonable To Keep
- Analysis of Comprehension That Is Communicated
- Analysis of Motive Is The Focus