This is an analysis of the poem Escapades She Tapes that begins with:
From Italy to shores unknown.
She convinces she leaves footprints....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XabXXabbaacbc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 13,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: limerick
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 01000101 10101111 101110 0110010101 111100001010 0010101010 100110 110111101 100111101 011111101 10 1010110 10
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 403
- Average number of words per stanza: 69
- Amount of lines: 13
- Average number of symbols per line: 30 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; she is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Escapades She Tapes;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Your Playing Days With Me Are Over
- Analysis of Celibate
- Analysis of I Rather Have My Heart Break