This is an analysis of the poem Enriched With Thoughts that begins with:
Pushing up to the curb, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXabcdaefbafbbXfcdcbXXggbceaf
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 30,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: enclosed rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 110 101001 01001 110110 111001 111011 111 010001110 010100010 1011 0101001 001110010 100010 011011 11 100001011000 0010000100 0011010101 111011 0100010 1010010001 11101011011 110101101101 10111011 101010101 0011100100010 11010100101 10010011001010 111001010 1110111
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 986
- Average number of words per stanza: 149
- Amount of lines: 30
- Average number of symbols per line: 32 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Enriched With Thoughts;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.