This is an analysis of the poem Driven Into Fits As Unrestless Misfits Twitch that begins with:
I've noticed children that lack discipline,
Are accustomed to their parents or guardians......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abXca Xbddb cdcXd
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,5,5,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: enclosed rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: rondeau
- Metre: 1101011100 101001101100 1010100 0101101000001 0011001111 10111011010 10101110011 10001110011101001 01100111010100 010010100100100 011101001 00100100011001 0111010101010 1100111 110110101010
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 227
- Average number of words per stanza: 37
- Amount of lines: 15
- Average number of symbols per line: 45 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Driven Into Fits As Unrestless Misfits Twitch;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Saving One The Expense
- Analysis of Your Greatest Challenge Of All
- Analysis of 'Buy' Yourself A Bag Of Chips